Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

February 24, 2009

Off to Napa

This last week has been pretty interesting. Our power went out from a tree falling on the power line (thanks to all the rain and wind we have been getting). I raised my grade in Finance (I am currently the top grade... there are only 7 people left in the class..... we started with 30! I barely have a B!!). Nick and I have been doing the Wii FIT and loving it! Nick and I did dance class last Friday and could not stop laughing out of our frustration with one another (I am a natural born leader, I guess. I don't care if it is supposed to be the man leading........) I saw Confessions of a Shopoholic and L-O-V-E-D it!! We experienced layoffs on Wednesday at my work, which was a really stressful time and made me appreciate my job even more. Kelly came and took Molly away (I don't care if it is her cat... Molly has become one of our family). Nick never ceases to amaze me of how wonderful he can be. Everything from the little things he does to the things he says. He never says unkind things even though I need to be reprimanded for things (like my cooking)! This weekend should be really fun. We are spending two night at a bed and breakfast in Napa. http://www.oldworldinn.com/ We are staying in the "Bella Tuscany" room. We would not be able to afford this without the generous gift certificate from the woman that we house sit for. I will attempt to take pictures so I can post them.

post signature

1 comment:

Derek and Ang said...

Hey Em! I hadn't been on your blog in awhile and I laughed out loud. You have a lot of funny things on here. Glad thins seem to be going so well! Um, so jealous you are going to Napa. Have fun!