Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

May 12, 2011

4 days left

I can't believe it! Only 4 days until I am done with school!! While I would like to say it will be forever, I know the economy may drive me to one day go back to school to achieve my MBA. For now, my Bachelor's degree in Business Management degree will have to do. My final assignment is a team assignment. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), my team mates all still have two classes left. I doubled up my classes back in December and in February so that I could graduate 05/16/2011 rather than 07/25/2011. I wanted my summer time!
I know that I will be one of those people that will have withdrawls.. thinking "shouldn't I be doing something tonight?" After 3 years and 8 months, school has become a habit. How did everyone else cope? :)
I'm sure I will find a way!

post signature

No comments: