Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

July 17, 2011

Kauai


As a celebration for my graduation, Nick and I went to the beautiful island of Kauai with my parents for one week. They go every year for their anniversary, but they decided to let us come this year. After weeks of trying to find the best airfare, I purchased the tickets before they sold out. We had a great time with my parents. We ate at many great places including: puka dogs, Merrimans, Duke's, and other places that surely fattened us up! We didn't do any excursions, but we did sit on the beach almost all day to read our books. We did go visit some beautiful beaches and swam in the warm water. It was heavenly. It is always sad to leave Kauai, but I was ready to not live out of a suitcase! I hope we can go again soon!

post signature

No comments: