Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

June 3, 2008

Weekend with the family

This weekend was my cousin Brittany's wedding. What a perfect time to pamper ourselves. On Thursday, my mom and I went to get pedicures together. It was really relaxing. The lady who did my pedicure must have been really scared because I haven't gotten a pedicure in 5 years!! The end result was beautiful. I'll spare you pictures of the pre-pedicure... Here is the after results...

On Friday, Rachel and I went to go get body wraps. Basically, they wrap us up REALLY tightly in a gigantic ace bandage lookin-thing then squirt ("baste") us with detoxing minerals. Then, we proceed to work out on either an elliptical machine or a small trampoline. After 45 minutes, they unwrap us. Overall, I lost 13 3/8 of an inch. Rachel lost more than me, but I shan't conceal that personal number. Rachel and I could not stop laughing. Good times!

On Saturday, Nick and I took care of Rachel's kids. It was really fun having them up at our house. Nick and Brenden played Madden 2007 on the XBOX360. Izzie, Lexi, Betsy, and I walked Bailey. We also made cookies. As the day went on, the kids noticed that Nick had done all the paintings in the house. The kids wanted to do some paintings on their own. Nick and the kids painted some pictures. Brenden painted a rainbow and leprechauns. Izzie painted Mulan. Lexi painted... abstract art.
Overall, this weekend was a blast! I sure love spending time with my favoritest sister and all the rest of the family!

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

Favorite?. . . I'm your only sister:) I hope you have a lot going on the next week so that our ugly pic gets put in the archives. Start bloggin'!