Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

September 3, 2008

New


So once again, I haven't posted in awhile. So I'll do a quick summary... I got a new hair cut and hair color! I love the dark colors! I personally like it when my hair is darker. This is right after the hair cut, but not a very good angle.
New Today: We got two new kitties!! We named them Dosia Bertoli and Chloe Filoli. They are the cutest kitties alive. They are only about 6 weeks old. So far, Dosia loves my computer. He has been all over it. He is the brother. He is such a mellow cat. He would prefer to sleep all day than to play around. Chloe is the sister. She is shorter haired but absolutely loves to cuddle. You can tell they are having separation anxiety from their mother, because they keep sucking on the fur rug... They were saved by a lady up here in the mountains. She rescues cats from the animal shelter before they get put to sleep. We got our kitties for free. I am sure they will be the highlight of our lives! Look how small they are. Although I have big feet, they still are really small. They depend on each other and don't stray too far away from one another. Now if only we could find what food they like.... fresh chicken does not seem to be what they like.

4 comments:

Johnson Family said...

They're so little! How cute:)

Bart/Buddy said...

Awwwh!!! Cute kitties Emily ,How have you been? You and Rachel need to get on Face book Me and Beau are both on there. I tried emailing your mom for your email address but she hasen't gotted back to me yet.

Well glad your dong well!!!

If your ever in Salt Lake again look me up ok!!

Also if you like art or making art yourself check out http://www.deviantart.com/#

LJ, DC and ML said...

Oooh Em, they are SO tiny and cute!!! Love your hair to ps. It looks great!
We need to see you guys soon, let's hang out girlie.

Johnson Family said...

Cute blog make over, how did you do it?:)