Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

September 24, 2008

Where's my battery charger?!

I went to take some more pictures of the beautiful paint job Nick and I did on the house (we have now done the bathroom. Nick has also done his own artwork on the living room wall!!), but my camera battery died! I looked for a good fifteen minutes for the battery charger, but with no luck. I may know where it is right now, but I won't know until I get home at 6 PM. I do have one photo, though, that I took with my phone! It is, of course, of the kitties. I am so glad we got both of them. You can tell they really love each other. Every morning I wake up, I find them somehow cuddling. This is how I they were napping on my lap last night after dinner .. TOO CUTE!

As soon as I get my battery charged, I will post more pictures!!

1 comment:

Bart/Buddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.