Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

November 14, 2008

Anchors Away





Happy Birthday to me! Nick and I are headed to the Bahamas for a 5 night cruise!! We are doing the red eye flight on Friday, January 23, to Jacksonville, Florida so we can get there 4 hours before the ship leaves. Then we are headed to Nasseau, Half Moon Cay, then back up to Jacksonville to fly back on the night of the 29! I am so excited for at least 3 reasons: 1) Nick and I are going on a vacation, 2) I have never been east of Utah, so I'm even excited to fly to Florida, and 3) I was "forced" to get my passport yesterday because I'm going out of the country!! There's only one thing I dread about this trip..... I have to buy a swimsuit. Any ideas where I can get one for cheap?!



post signature

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

So how come I wasn't invited! Oh the snub:) Have fun while we are all surviving in winter weather.

LJ, DC and ML said...

Oh dude, I'm so jealous!!! How fun! Can't wait to see the pics!

LJ, DC and ML said...

PS. Target has the best suits for cheapo!