Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

January 19, 2009

Countdown to the cruise


5 more days until Nick and I fly off to Florida!! I am looking forward to the cruise that takes off on Saturday to the BAHAMAS!! I bought a swimsuit online (winter time is the cheapest time to get swimsuits... I got a tankini for only $30 total! It was originally $75), I bought flip flops (2 for $5 at Old Navy), bought Nick some shorts from Costco (I still have to get him a swimsuit), and today, I bought our mini shampoo, conditioner, and sunblock. I also bought some awesome new sunglasses (picture above). Nick and I are UBER excited for this trip. I just hope the flight is not delayed. Everybody pray that it isn't!!


WOOHOO!!


post signature

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Sure rub it in;) How fun!

LJ, DC and ML said...

Oooooooh I am SOOOOOOOOO jealous!

Julie said...

Have a great time Ems!