Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

January 8, 2009

New Year, New Hair

Yesterday, I decided to go to my favorite hair stylist to get my hair cut again. When asked if I mind driving 30 miles (Foster City to Sunnyvale) to get it done, my response is "not at all". In my past days, Super Cuts was my norm. This entailed a woman who I didn't really know (so I couldn't talk about things), a hit or miss haircut, and a sense of "get 'em in and get 'em out" attitude. With Lindsey, she remembers all I've talked about before (Nick, the kitties, etc), always does a wonderful job with my hair, and takes the time needed to make my hair look fantastic! This time, I knew I wanted shorter, so I said "make me pretty, Lindsey". She cut off about 6-7 inches and gave me a cute and manageable hair style. I've gotten so many compliments, but I'm still getting used to not being able to put my hair in a ponytail!! I love it, though. :)

post signature

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

You look amazing! I love love love it!!!!

Julie said...

You are beautiful as ever Ems! I love the new hairdo!

LJ, DC and ML said...

How did I miss this post??? The hair is SUPER cute, I love it!