Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

April 26, 2010

Done with wedding faires!!

I went to a wedding faire yesterday and realized I am done going to them! I originally went so I could get ideas on flowers, invitations, pictures, cakes, etc. Now that I have the venue, food, flowers (ideas), invitations (I think), and pictures figured out, I only went yesterday to look at hair, makeup and cake. Trying to avoid the other stations, however, seemed near impossible. I felt hassled as I told the vendors that I already have the service they were providing. Nobody would take no as an answer. I even got a "if your vendor fails, you can use us!" Way to scare me! So with new bridal magazines in tow, I left the faire within 45 minutes. I am officially done with wedding faires.

post signature

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

Finally, you crazy Bride ;)