Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

June 7, 2010

First weekend of June

The year has flown by so fast. We are so happy to finally get some sun here in "sunny" California! It has been nonstop rain when it should have been hot, but the great weather started last Thursday. We enjoyed a weekend of 75-80 degree heat with a light breeze in the shade. On Saturday, we were able to spend some time at our friend's new house in San Mateo. I felt bad for the most part, though, because I had to bring my laptop to do homework over at their house. :( Only 10 more classes until I am done with school! Then on Sunday, Nick and I went for a long run and then went on our way to BFD at shoreline. The event started at 10 AM, but we decided to get there at 5 PM to cut back on time in the sun and avoid the heat stroke! We were able to see bands like Hole (not a fan), Silversun pickups, deftones, and our favorite: Sublime. It's interesting how a band that loses their lead singer can find another singer that sounds almost the same as the deceased singer. While it was fun to hang out at the concert with our friends Nick and Adrienne, getting home at midnight was too late. Working the next day is tough on so little sleep. I tease my mom a lot saying "don't you wish that in High School I thought 10 PM was late for going to bed?" I guess I'm growing up

post signature

No comments: