Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

May 25, 2010

Running and Wedding progress

Nick and I are continuing to prepare for our wedding while improving our running endurance. I am checking off things on the wedding checklists (provided by the knot.com) that will get me closer to being prepared for the wedding in September. I think we are fully registered, I have updated our website, Nick has gotten fitted for his tux, the bridal shower date is set, I have chosen the bridesmaid dresses, I bought my wedding shoes, etc. Can you tell I am excited?

Throughout all this planning, I have been trying my hardest to run daily. After boot camp finished, I had to take a week off from running due to some horrible shin splints. I purchased the new Kayano 16's and put in some new gel insoles. After running this last week, it seems that new shoes and insoles really help. I also bought Nick some new Asics, but not the Kayano's. We try to run everyday, at least 2 miles. It is slow progress, but hopefully I can stick to it.

post signature

2 comments: