Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

January 16, 2011

I'm not worthy to blog!

A person who blogs is one that updates their blog at least once a week, right? Well, it has been two months for me! That is pathetic! Especially since the holidays happened over the last two months. Perhaps I could say that I was "too busy" throughout the holidays to write. Yes! Yes! I like that excuse! :)
Let's see if I can summarize the past few months.
November- Thanksgiving was great. Lots of food and school. (what else is new, right?)
December- I was able to complete all my Christmas shopping on time. Unless everyone was being extra nice, I believe that all liked my gifts. The whole month of December was a full calendar of events. Christmas parties right and left; Social events; Rachel coming to town (the best part)! I love the holidays because they are filled with family, friends, and movies! I saw so much of all three that I miss them while sitting at home in the month of January.
January- I am continuing with school. I graduate on 05/16/11, so only 4 more months. Too many essays and wasting of my personal time. As soon as school is out, no more essays. The downside is the monthly payments that I will have to pay. Hopefully I will be able to get more money! Time to go buy a lottery ticket.
My new years resolution for this year is to blog more. I hope I can keep that resolution! Thank you all who still read my blog!

post signature

No comments: