Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

January 26, 2011

New cat!

10 days between my last post.. not too bad, right? I have been busy doing school work. One exciting thing is that we got a new cat. Her name is Josie and we got her at the Nine Lives Foundation. Since the facility is closing down in June due to lack of funding, all cats over 6 months old that have been fixed, fully vaccinated, and microchipped, were available at the great price of $11! The cat we had originally picked out online ended up being a biter. No thanks! After looking at 20+ cats, we ended up finding Josie... well, she found us. I sat down to look at all cats closer, and Josie crawled on my lap and laid down. She sat like that for 5 minutes until it was time to go. She is the one! We actually adopted her to play with Molly, but I think that she'll be a great lap cat, too. :)


post signature

No comments: