Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

December 12, 2008

Weekly update: Chloe


How upset does Chloe look in this picture? We took her on Wednesday, 12/10 to get "fixed". She was pretty good on the way down because I think she was happy to get out of the house. Once I took her out of the carrier bag (it's this really cute purse looking cat carrier), she did NOT like it. She crawled into my arms and hooked her claws into my jacket. She started shaking a little. Poor thing. :( I went to work and then was able to pick her up at 5 PM. The cone on her head is small, but go figure, she HATES it. When we were chilling at home, she kept trying to go under the counch, but the cone stopped her. She was not a happy kitty. Last night, we took off the cone to see if she would try to suckle her belly (she has done that for comfort ever since we "took" away Bertoli). She tried once, but it was too sore for her to do it. Hooray! So last night, she slept by my side of the bed without a cone!! One good thing (well, pertaining to getting up for work) about her is that when my alarm goes off, there is no way I can possibly press "snooze". When she knows I've woken up, she does her morning clawing on the bed spread and her cute little meows so that I will lift her up and give her a morning cuddle. I guess that's what I get for baby-ing her the first few months of her life. For Christmas, though, I think I'm going to buy her a kitty bed to sleep in.
Other than that, I saw twilight again yesterday and it was just as cheesy as the first time! Today, I am going shopping in SF with two of my girl friends. Nick and I get to go to my work's Christmas party tomorrow at the Westin in Fisherman's wharf. It should be fun, I hope. (Hey, a free dinner!) Other than that, we are enjoying our lives together!

post signature

No comments: