Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

September 15, 2011

Week 15

I thought I'd update here since I don't have a baby book yet. This is taken from a friend of a friend's website. I will try to include a picture eventually.

How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't weighed myself yet, but at week 14, I hadn't gained an ounce.
Maternity clothes? I need some, but I'm still squeezing into my pants.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great, minus waking up to pee every night at 3 am.
Best moment this week: I cried in happiness from good news at work.
Miss Anything? Not throwing up by the smell of fish.
Movement: I don't believe I am feeling any movement. I do feel growth of my uterus.
Food cravings: Sourdough bread like you wouldn't believe it. I go through a loaf a week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: fish
Have you started to show yet: more this week for sure. I look rounder
Gender prediction: boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Innie outie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy with spurts of anger.
Looking forward to: Getting past the point of people wondering if I'm getting fatter or if I'm pregnant.

I'll try to update each week.

post signature

No comments: