Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

September 28, 2011

17 weeks today!

How far along? 17 weeks today
Total weight gain/loss: At the doctor's office, they said I gained 2 pounds. I weighed myself at my parents house last night, and I've gained a total of 4 pounds.
Maternity clothes? I purchased some work pants from Target since my Craigslist loot didn't have work pants. Who thought Target would cost so much? Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still sleeping great - minus the frequent trips to the bathroom, the frequent coughing, and the bizarre dreams. I dreamt last night that I saved a baby bear from a mountain lion. I then raised the baby bear at our house.
Best moment this week: I believe I am starting to feel baby flutter kicks. I feel an anxious feeling then feels like someone is tickling my stomach internally.
Miss Anything? I definitely miss not worrying about am I eating enough or getting enough nutrients.
Movement: I believe so.
Food cravings: Milk milk and more milk. Can't get enough of my lactose free chocolate milk. Definitely worth $4.75 for the gallon.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still fish. I wonder if that will be a full pregnancy time thing.
Have you started to show yet: Definitely! I am much rounder!
Gender: We find out October 17.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Other than Thanksgiving... my 20 week ultrasound! :)

post signature

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!!