Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

April 23, 2012

7 weeks of Adeline

7 weeks old. She is growing so quickly. While I do miss the days that she would sleep for hours on end, I do love that she is more aware of what is going on. The downfall of that is that I'm not sure of what to do to stimulate her to help her excel. I talk to her and play music, which she likes, but I'm not dangling toys in front of her or doing anything to help her grow (as to what the books say). I feel horrible, but she doesn't allow me enough time to go into storage to get out the toys!! She does have amazingly cute outfits. This past weekend, it got really hot! It was up in the 80's! What a perfect time to put on some cute outfits on our Adeline. Below is a picture of one that I bought for her.
Also, as we go places as a family, the fact that Nick had to be pushed up against the dashboard due to lack of space in the back seat was a bit unnerving. What if the air bag popped out? Not only would it not help him, it could possibly break his knees since that is where the air bag would come out. After noticing some other things with my car (hmm what's that noise? How much to repair it??! Oh dear) I did some research for about 3 weeks on potentially getting a new Subaru. I test drove the Forester and loved it (since I was already driving a Forester, this makes sense.. even though the new Forester has much more leg room, more height, and many other features). I also drove the Outback, which I did not like as much. I felt there was too much view of the hood for my liking. So a week later (last Saturday), we went back into the dealership to get the new 2012 Subaru Forester. I originally wanted the green, but after seeing it in person, I realized I liked the Charcoal grey better. I am very excited about my purchase, not to mention that I got .9% financing, so over 5 years, the total interest I will pay is $400. Fantastic. We also talked down the dealer a great deal so that I paid the dealer invoice price. Below is a picture of it.

post signature

No comments: