Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

May 15, 2012

First Mothers Day

Time is flying by too quickly. I will have to go back to work next week. Luckily, I can start by working from home, but I will have to do full time starting early July (as opposed to end of August, which was what I originally planned). This was just found out today. Yikes! Time to scramble child care up quick! I enjoyed my first mothers day. We had brunch with our close friends and their 3 children. We then went on a hike with them. Afterwards, we were able to relax at the house for a bit, then we went to my parents house. My mom gave me a journal to write things about Adeline along with my thoughts. I simply adore my little Addy. She is getting so big. I will weigh her tomorrow, but she is definitely over 12 pounds. My boss was kind enough to buy me 8 baby boot camp classes as my baby gift. This is definitely needed to help kick my butt back into shape! I am 3 classes in. I have to jam the next 5 in ASAP!

post signature

No comments: