Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

June 9, 2012

Changes are part of growing

Adeline is 14 weeks old! I didn't think I'd say it, but I've almost forgotten what she was like when she was first born. I was looking at pictures of her as a newborn and what a difference. I have loved being with her everyday to see her changes. That said, it makes me very sad that I have returned to work. While I have only physically been back one day (Thursday), it was a hard day for me. I wasn't crying on the outside, but inside, I missed her horribly. She is with my mom while I work, so at least I know she is being taken care of by someone who loves her. That still doesn't change how hard it is. It makes me sad that I might not see her first giggle, her first crawl, her first steps, etc. My mom has tried to help fill my heart ache by sending me cute pictures and videos of Addy throughout the day. One thing we have recently started was crib training. I knew this had to be done, especially since she is outgrowing her rock n play bassinet. She has done remarkably well. She sleeps in it for about 5-6 hours, then wakes up every 2-3 hours to eat. I am not sure if she is crying because she is hungry or if she just can't put herself back to sleep. I have to remember that she is only 3 months old and might not be ready to skip out on her night feedings. Below are some recent pictures: --------------------------- Rock n play --------------------------- Crib sleeping --------------------------- tummy time -------------------------- Her first full day away from me

post signature

No comments: