Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

October 3, 2011

Beware of the moodiness!

Throughout my pregnancy so far, I don't full feel pregnant. My appetite has not been crazy, I haven't gained much weight yet, I haven't been sick, and I'm mostly been "sporting" the pregnancy glow. I must say, though, certain things have made me quick to anger. Things like people who ride my tail on the highway, long waits at restaurants when there are not many customers, etc. I am usually easy going, but I must say, the anger that builds up inside of me is almost embarrassing. I get red in the face, I get tunnel hearing (where all noises sound miles away), and I feel my throat tensing up. I haven't had any blowouts, but I do not like what these hormones do to me! Thank goodness that I am able to turn on music to calm me down pretty quickly.
Other than that, I have a wonderful neighbor who has both lent and given me some maternity clothes. I am looking forward to a halloween shirt she lent me that says "mommy's little pumpkin" with an arrow pointing to the belly. :)New clothes inspired me to pack up all my summer/resort wear and pre-maternity clothing. That packing then led to Nick cleaning out what he never wears and what he wants to keep in boxes. Where to put all the baby clothes. Perhaps I should add a dresser to the registry....

post signature

No comments: