Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

October 26, 2011

21 week update

Wow how time flies! This past week entailed me "surviving" the Bridge School Benefit concert for the full time. I was surprised I was able to rock out and stay awake until the end of the concert! The concert went from 5 PM until 12:30 AM! It was really fun. Some performers were Santana, Eddie Vedder, Dave Matthews, Mumford & Son, and much more! What a great time!
As for this week in pregnancy, all is still going really well, but I am starting to REALLY show. It is kind of creepy to see how my stomach looks and feel something inside of it. I know I'll get used to it, but it still weirds me out! The baby is about 10 1/2 inches long and the size of a big carrot!
My friend Jenny gave me all of her girly baby stuff since her next one is a boy. Tons of burp cloths and cute outfits!
Here are my weekly answers:
How far along? 21 weeks
Total Weight gain/loss? +13 pounds (no difference from last week)
Maternity clothes? I am starting to get bored of my maternity wardrobe. There is not enough variety of work clothes I can wear. Time to search Craigslist again.
Stretch Marks? None yet!
Sleep? I'm sleeping like a solid brick. I'm pretty sure I am snoring, too. I am now surrounded by a "fort" of 7 pillows. Nick has gotten used to cuddling with pillows rather than me.
Best moment this week? I would have to say receiving the title to my car. This means that I paid off my car in 2 years (which will dramatically improve my credit score) and that I will have an extra $500 a month. I can only enjoy this "extra" $500 a month until next month, when student loan repayments start, which are luckily less than $500 a month! One less financial burden to worry about when baby comes.
Movement? The kicks still feel like I am anxious or I have butterflies in my belly, but at least now I know that I just don't randomly feel like crying.
Food cravings? Rosemary and olive oil sourdough bread. I tried the whole wheat sourdough (to be healthier) and I did not enjoy eating my usual snack at all. I bought a new loaf of the Rosemary and Olive Oil sourdough bread yesterday and I felt like I had just won the lottery. Now if only I craved some healthy food.....
Anything making you queasy/sick? Cigarette smoke. It's always bothered me, but lately, I feel like I'm suffocating and will pass out from lack of oxygen when I simply walk past someone smoking.
Have you started to show yet? Oh man, have I! I really need to take some pictures and post. It's ridiculous how fast I "popped"
Gender: Still a girl, last time I checked!
Belly Button In or Out? Still looking like a cave!
Happy or Moody most of the time? I have been constantly happy (which is not abnormal for me) but I do have my bursts of moodiness. That worst part is that I don't feel guilty after. I feel like it is normal! (probably not a good thing).
Looking forward to: My massage next week. I have been having weird pains like my body is imbalanced. I found the deal for 3 massages for $75 through Groupon. When attempting to schedule my second massage, he was booked for 5 weeks. I scheduled my 2nd appt on 11/2 and my 3rd in December!

post signature

No comments: