Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

October 31, 2011

Halloween view

Halloween lost it's excitement to me awhile ago. I hate spending $50+ to wear an uncomfortable costume all night long, just to consider wearing the same thing the following year to save money. Going out on the town for Halloween leads to people acting crazy and pulling "pranks" on people. I also can't stand the gore and the scariness. Today had a quite different reaction from me. I saw a cute 3-year old girl wearing a fairy princess outfit, and I instantly got excited for Halloween next year. I can't wait to dress up our little girl in fun Halloween outfits each year! I can't wait for the excitement of going trick or treating around my parents neighborhood, letting our little girl experience the festivities of Halloween. It's amazing how the view of the future with a child can rekindle past memories of how much fun Halloween is as a child.

post signature

No comments: