Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

March 25, 2012

23 days old

I feel bad for ever wondering why new mothers always take so long to update their blog. I was thinking "babies sleep throughout the day, don't you have 15 minutes to update your blog?" I have been super busy with naps, thank you notes, and who knows what else. She is growing so quickly. She went through a growth spurt (I believe) over the past few days where she had to eat every hour and a half. This was really hard at nighttime because she would not let us sleep. I did ok, I think, but it was really hard on Nick. He enjoys his sleep and needs it to be aware. I do okay for a little while without sleep. The only downfall is that if I'm really tired, when Adeline cries, so do I. Last night, though, she slept in 3 1/2 hour blocks. It was heavenly! Here are some pictures for your viewing.

post signature

No comments: