Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

March 13, 2012

Babies are a blessing and stress

Anyone who is a parent, I'm sure, understands my heading. I love love LOVE Adeline. I find myself staring at her non-stop. When she wakes me up at night, I get a bit frustrated, but when she is calmly sleeping moments later, I forget any annoyance I had with her because she is so perfect to me. My hormones are a little bit more controlled, but I still find myself getting anxious and overwhelmed. We have only gone out in public 3 times: the doctor office, trip to get her birth certificate, and off to get food and visit family. I was on edge all three times. I'm not sure why I am so anxious, but it draws me to tears each time. Adeline has been doing well, for the most part, with sleeping. Her sleeping has become a lot better at night time ever since we purchased the Rock n Play. It is like a bassinet but is more upright. This helps with her gas. The scary part is listed in the reviews for the rock n play. Many parents have said that because there is not enough padding, their kids end up having misshapen heads that require a correctional helmet later on in life. I have been laying down blankets to try to prevent this. She sleeps so perfectly in it, but those reviews scare me. A lot scares me these days. I know that it will pass, but until then, I will have to endure. For your viewing:

post signature

No comments: