Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Nick and I agree that Halloween is too over rated. I think it is fantastic for little kids to dress up and go trick or treating, but when it comes to the adult side of Halloween.. we don't like it. We both hate scary movies, gore, etc... plus, the costumes for adult women are either an ugly witch or some provocative (sp?) outfit. I decided to go halfway with my costume. I am wearing my tshirt from San Diego that says "keep it wild". This, worn with my khaki pants, labels me as an "animal activist". :)


post signature

3 comments:

Julie said...

It was so fun seeing you guys at your mom's tonight Em! Hope you had a fun Halloween!

LJ, DC and ML said...

Happy Halloween! Due to a terrible miscommunication or something I did not see you on Halloween!!! Boooooo!!!

Derek and Ang said...

I totally agree with you. Halloween is really only fun now when kids are around. For adults in our age group, especially women, it seems that its just an excuse to wear next to nothing and call it a costume. Love your costume!