Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

October 18, 2008

House design

So I finally found my camera charger and was able to take a couple pictures. The below pictures are the following: The living room, the bathroom, and the kitchen (sort of). In the living room, we painted the wall an espresso brown then Nick painted a jasmine tree branch on the wall. Nick's mom was nice enough to let us borrow a beautiful lamp that warms up the living room. If you can see in the far left corner, there is some fake branch floral thing (from Cost Plus). It just adds a contemporary twist to the room.


Next up.. The bathroom. We painted the walls brown, hung a new mirror (another loaner from Betsy) and then I painted the door pane today. I think it looks really good. What do you thinkg?


Finally, the pot rack. The kitched didn't change, but I hung a new "window balance". It was originally the table cloth that I converted into seat covers, pillow covers (if you can tell from the pic of the living room) and the balance.


post signature

No comments: