Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

October 28, 2008

Home Garden network strikes again!!


While taking the day off last Friday to "do my homework", I did the mistake of turning on the tv to watch my favorite channel. I should know better by now that I can not do homework while watching that channel because I end up continuing to decorate the house. Friday's project?? Somehow doing something with the large kitchen window area that we have. This window area was created in the original version of the house to be the sole window for that room. It is about 4.5-5 feet wide, and about 14 inches deep. Finally, we decided to hang a wine rack for our cheap costco glasses and put pictures and candles in the middle. I think it managed the space wisely without being overwhelming. Look at the the beautiful tile work Nick did with his dad when redecorating!! I will keep posting what else I do to the house. :)

post signature

2 comments:

LJ, DC and ML said...

I LOVE all these house pics. You guys want to come over and fix up our place to? Pretty please?

Julie said...

I love it! Your place looks awesome Em. Thanks for sharing the pics!