Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

November 2, 2011

Week 22

22 weeks have past already! That's insane! I feel great, though! Except for the protruding belly and the difficulty getting out of bed quickly, I wouldn't believe I was pregnant. Here's my updated
How far along? 22 weeks
Total Weight gain/loss? 15 pounds. Climbing pretty quick!
Maternity clothes? I just found out there is a motherhood maternity outlet store in Milpitas. I plan to go there ASAP.
Stretch Marks? None yet!
Sleep? I wake up with small noises, but perhaps that is getting me ready to wake up during the night for feedings.
Best moment this week? Going shoe shopping with my mom for my birthday!
Movement? The flutters are about the same, and I think I felt some other weird movements. Not too sure..
Food cravings? I have made a goal to stop eating so much sourdough bread. Now that I'm gaining weight normally, I need to reduce the carbs and up the nutrition.
Anything making you queasy/sick? Getting off the elevator. I still feel like I'm going up and down once I get off the elevator.
Have you started to show yet? Definitely. There's not mistaking it now!
Gender: Still a girl, last time I checked!
Belly Button In or Out? Still looking like a cave!
Happy or Moody most of the time? I have been constantly happy (which is not abnormal for me.
Looking forward to: My birthday weekend this weekend. We are going to a bed and breakfast for two nights in Carmel. It will be nice to go on a babymoon.

post signature

No comments: