Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

November 9, 2011

23 weeks update

My weekly update! I would almost forget to do it every Wednesday if it wasn't for the emails from www.babycenter.com. Great website, by the way.
How far along? 23 weeks
Total Weight gain/loss? 16 pounds. Guess I should cut back on the french fries.
Maternity clothes? Looks like I need to go buy more bras in bigger sizes. I hope they stop soon! I am tired of buying new bras every 2 months.
Stretch Marks? None that I can see (believe me, I am seeing less and less of me below my belly. Sucking in is not possible.
Sleep? My dreaded cough has returned. Poor Nick is sleep deprived along with me since I wake up with coughing attacks about 2 AM for about 30 minutes. I miss OTC medicine.
Best moment this week? Having Nick feel our little girl kick for the first time. He had to wait for a few minutes and sit really still, but she gave him a little kick.
Movement? The flutters are about the same along with the occasional kicks.
Food cravings? I look forward to Taqueria Wednesday's here at work. I get a taco salad in the shell with no lettuce. Tons of guac and sour cream. Yum!Anything making you queasy/sick? Getting off the elevator. I still feel like I'm going up and down once I get off the elevator. Fish, too.
Have you started to show yet? For sure. It's funny watching people instantly go to rub my belly but then stop themselves because they realize they are at work and it could be considered harrassment. Luckily, I don't mind people touching my belly.
Gender: Still a girl, last time I checked!
Belly Button In or Out? Still looking like a cave!
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy! I have also been shaking my hips and dancing a bit in my cubicle throughout the day.
Looking forward to: Satisfying my nesting urges. Our house needs some deep cleaning!

post signature

No comments: