Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

November 15, 2011

New dresser for baby clothes


With the limited space in our house, we have to find ways to maximize our space. We currently have a dresser that I was considering putting baby clothes in, but once the crib is built and the rocking chair is put next to it, it will be really crammed on the main level. Our main wall seems to be the only wall that can have any furniture against it because the other 3 walls will not fit a dresser: one wall is our side door and window, the wall opposite the main wall is two staircases, and the other wall has drawers that are about 5 feet off the ground. After some searching, I was actually able to find a 6-drawer dresser that was a few inches shy of 5 feet that would fit perfectly under the drawers. One issue: It is from Ikea, so we would have to put it together ourselves. Nick and I took 2 1/2 hours to put together the dresser. I think the dresser looks awesome! I hope it lasts! I look forward to putting in all the baby clothes tonight!

post signature

No comments: