Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

November 7, 2011

Birthday weekend getaway

For my birthday this year, Nick and I went to Carmel for the weekend. We stayed at this quaint bed and breakfast place called CobbleStone Inn. It was more money than it was worth, but hey, we had a great time just being together. I have so much fun with Nick. He makes me laugh everyday and I never get tired of him! If we are doing this great at 5 years, I am fully confident for the future! He will be a great father, too.
We hiked at Point Lobos and drove down Hwy 1 along Big Sur. It was pretty but a bit chilly. At least it wasn't raining yet.

We then had a great dinner at a place called Demetra's. It had amazing Mediterranean food and could only fit 20 people in the restaurant. It was a great price, too! While I was sad for the weekend to be over, I was looking forward to sleeping in our own bed. What a great birthday weekend!

post signature

No comments: