Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

November 23, 2011

Week 25

I am currently at the doctor's office getting my blood glucose test done. They took my blood after I fasted for 14 hours. Then they made me drink this orange sugary drink that tasted exactly like Tang. Ahh memories of summer camp. While I'm here and waiting for my next blood draw, might as well update my post.
How far along? 25 weeks
Total Weight gain/loss? I lost one pound from last week. It must've been because I just ate lunch last week before weigh in. Either way, I have gained 22 pounds.
Maternity clothes? I want to wear my leggings more often, but I feel I look silly with leggings and skirts. It's just not a look I'm used to. Stretch Marks? No stretch marks.. at least not within my visibile area. Who knows about under my belly.
Sleep? I have been waking up an hour or 2 before my alarm for no reason. I have a hard time getting back to sleep. Perhaps my body is preparing me for sleepless nights?
Best moment this week? The building excitement for the holidays. 96.5 has already started playing Christmas music, but I have resisted. I am sticking to my rule of no Christmas music until the day after Thanksgiving.
Movement? I feel her kick in my lower abdomen throughout the day.
Food cravings? Eggo waffles are my breakfast of choice these days. That and frosted mini wheats.
Anything making you queasy/sick? The number on the scale and elevators.
Belly Button In or Out? Almost flat.
Happy or Moody most of the time? I discussed with Nick that I feel very little stress. I feel like my stress levels have actually gone down since being pregnant. Maybe it is as my doctor says: my body was made for pregnancy.
Looking forward to: Christmas season. I have completed all shopping for my neices and nephew and the in-laws. All that is left is my sister, parents, and more presents for Nick.

post signature

No comments: