Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

November 30, 2011

26 week update

14 weeks left. Wow how time flies. I haven't been exactly procrastinating, but I'm starting to realize how fast time is flying and how I have to start setting things up for my maternity leave, update my registry at www.amazonbaby.com, and so much more. I guess I should incorporate a checklist. I hate using those because once I see everything written down, I tend to panic. Unfortunately, mental checklists don't work for me at this time.
Here is my weekly update.
How far along? 26 weeks
Total Weight gain/loss? I am not sure at this time. If only I had a scale (but maybe it's a good thing I don't). I will update when I know.
Maternity Clothes? I took advantage of the Black Friday sales and purchased some maternity workpants (2 pairs) and a new bra. Much needed and for a great price!
Stretch Marks? None that I can see. You would think about how fast I'm growing, I should have tone of stretch marks.
Sleep? Sleep has been pretty bad this week. My left side gets numb, so I change to the right side.. but she doesn't like that. After being on my right side for 2 minutes, she is kicking and punching me non stop until I turn over. Good to know that she is so strong!
Best moment this week? Going to Filoli (see lower post) with my mom, my aunt Carolyn, and my MIL (Betsy). It was so fun to see all the decorations and listen to the carolers. I also purchased a few more Christmas gifts.
Movement? She is more and more active. Last night at Filoli, she started punching me after I was standing for too long. I have been feeling kicks for the past few weeks, but I have not been feeling punches too. It was pretty exciting, but then I started realizing how heavy my stomach is getting when I stand for too long. It's like a bowling ball is pulling my stomach to the floor.
Food cravings? It's not so much cravings as it is just food I eat constantly. I do love the Peppermint pretzel thins from Trader Joe's. I have to have Nick physically take the bag from me and hide it so I don't eat the whole thing.
Anything making you queasy/sick? Cigarette smoke. When I smell it, I feel both sick and angry. Angry that people could be so inconsiderate and not smoke in designated areas, but rather smoke on the pathway to the main door.
Belly button in or out? Almost flat.
Happy or Moody most of the time? I am quite happy a lot. I realize I am becoming more absent minded, but better that then having too much on my mind and being stressed out, right? :)
Looking forward to: This week, I am looking forward to my pedicure with Sarah on Saturday, my yoga on Sunday, then bringing our friends dinner and to see their new baby girl.

post signature

No comments: