Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

November 17, 2011

Week 24

This week was not my funnest doctor's appointment. I was simply told that I am now gaining weight too quickly and I need to keep a food journal. In 4 weeks, I will meet with a nurse practitioner who will go over my food diary and make necessary changes. Perfect time to modify my diet: when I'm pregnant and during the holidays. This has made me pretty upset. :( Here's my other updates:
How far along? 23 weeks
Total Weight gain/loss? 23. I ate lunch right before my appointment, so I may weigh a pound or two less, but this past week's weight gain was too much.
Maternity clothes? Loving the comfort of them!.
Stretch Marks? With my rapid weight gain, I have had no stretch marks yet. That is surprising.
Sleep? My nights are filled with multiple awakenings: the cat jumps on the bed, I hear noises outside, my cough starts up, etc.
Best moment this week? Putting together our new dresser and filling it with all the baby clothes we have so far. They are neatly folded and put away right now, but I'm pretty sure that it will all be a huge mess after baby Z arrives.
Movement? I feel her kick in my lower abdomen throughout the day.
Food cravings? Eggo waffles are my breakfast of choice these days. That and frosted mini wheats.
Anything making you queasy/sick? The number on the scale.
Belly Button In or Out? Almost flat.
Happy or Moody most of the time? I've been happy all week, but after my doctor's appointment, I am really bummed out. I'll get over it, though.
Looking forward to: Getting home from work and cleaning! The house still needs lots of cleaning. I sometimes daydream about what I can clean when I get home. This is a scary feeling!

post signature

No comments: