Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

February 7, 2012

36 weeks!

I went in for my 36 week checkup today, so I figured I would update my blog today as well. How far along? 36 weeks Total Weight Gain? 38 pounds. Waaaaah Maternity Clothes? Luckily, my neighbor let me borrow some dresses that I can wear. I am barely fitting in my pants anymore. Stretch Marks? They are either stretch marks or vericose veins, but they are at the top of my legs and hips and boy, do they hurt! Sleep? I am starting to realize that I am able to somewhat function on less than 7 hours of interrupted sleep throughout the night. I know I will have to deal with a lot worse, but at least I know I can function. Best moment this week? The baby shower with my MIL's friends. It was a gorgeous day and so much love was in the air. Miss anything? Lying on my back, being able to eat regularly, and turning over while sleeping without having it be a huge ordeal. Movement? She is now centered in the middle and in birthing position. She has also dropped a little. This has resulted in very uncomfortable movements done by her. Food cravings: LEMON desserts and cutie oranges. Anything making you sick? Steamed vegetables and potatoes. Gender: Girl Labor signs: definitely. As of today, I'm not dilated, but she could be coming soon. Symptoms: Cramping, running out of breath quickly, random contractions, constant pelvic pressure, etc. Belly Button in or out? Still an innie, but bordering to being flat. It looks like the bottom of a balloon. Wedding rings on or off? Even the Target ring is starting to get a bit tight. Happy or Moody? Happy, but really starting to get tired of things. If I spoke everything on my brain, I would be labeled a huge complainer and no one would want to be around me. Looking forward to: the chance that she might come early.

post signature

No comments: