Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

February 26, 2012

Are these signs? Or am I being oversensitive

After the doctor on Friday, I'm not sure if the increasing symptoms I'm having are real or not. That doctor has made me second guess myself. I woke up 3 times last night with the worst cramping I've had in my life, that I almost threw up. I was thinking "is this it?" but attempted to go back to sleep each time. I was able to go back to sleep. If anything, I woke up this morning feeling like I got hit by a train, but no more serious cramping. When we went on a walk today, I could barely go half a mile without bending over in pain. Yet sitting here at the computer, the major cramping has subsided, so no labor for me yet. Baby is still active, so no concern there. I am looking forward to starting my stay at my parents house tonight. It will be nice to stay there and just sit and do nothing.. :) I am off of work, so if I don't deliver, I will be able to get things done like an oil change, tire rotation, etc. FYI I hate waiting, so baby Z needs to hurry it along!

post signature

No comments: