Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

February 15, 2012

37 weeks!!!!

I am now considered full term! If the baby decides to come today, it is most likely that she will be fine! I went in for my dr's appointment yesterday and she said that baby "Z" has dropped more (no kidding! I have felt that for awhile), has a strong heart beat, and is perfectly positioned to come out. My mom asked how fast I would post on facebook after the baby comes... I guess we will see how the labor goes. Here are my weekly updates How far along? 37 weeks Total Weight Gain? 37 pounds. I lost a pound since last week. Maternity Clothes? It has gotten to the point where my belly band falls down throughout the day since my stomach is so big. Too bad I can't wear PJ's and slippers to work. Stretch Marks? The ones on my hips are getting worse. I sure hope those go away, or else I will spend a lot of money on Mederma. Sleep? Between my clogged up nose and my compressed bladder, I get lots of exercise throughout the night getting up to go downstairs to go to go to the bathroom. Best moment this week? Training Monica, who will be covering me while I am out. She is definitely smart and I have full confidence that she will be able to keep the account running smoothly until I return. Miss anything? Being able to sit normally. When I sit at a 90 degree angle, her head moves and hits my nerve. If I lean back, my back hurts. Standing would seem like a good alternative, but then my feet hurt. Movement? She moves every day throughout the day. She is most active at night, though. Food cravings: LEMON desserts and cutie oranges. Anything making you sick? Steamed vegetables and potatoes. Gender: Girl Labor signs: definitely. As of yesterday, I'm not dilated, but the cervix is thinning. Symptoms: Cramping, running out of breath quickly, random contractions, constant pelvic pressure, etc. I am also getting sore feet and bad back pain. Belly Button in or out? Still an innie, but bordering to being flat. It looks like the bottom of a balloon. Wedding rings on or off? Even the Target ring is starting to get a bit tight. Happy or Moody? Happy, but really starting to get tired of things. If I spoke everything on my brain, I would be labeled a huge complainer and no one would want to be around me. Looking forward to: Our last weekend of doing nothing.. no plans, no obligations, just Nick and I.

post signature

No comments: