Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

February 21, 2012

38 weeks

Today I went in for my 38 week checkup and I am already 2 cm dialated and 15% effaced! The doctor then "stripped my membranes" or some medical activity that is supposed to "help things along". She said that I might not make it to my next Tuesday appointment, that I may deliver before then. I sure hope so because then I can get my max amount of maternity leave possible. Here is my 38 week update How far along? 38 weeks Total Weight Gain? 37 pounds. I have gained no weight! Maternity Clothes? Work clothes no longer fit. Stretch Marks? Since she is sitting on my nerve and artery, the stretch marks on my upper thighs are more serious. They should go away, though. Sleep? Still sporadic Best moment this week? Finding out I'm dilated Miss anything? Energy Food cravings: Not much since I'm always full. Anything making you sick? More than anything, just standing up makes me woozy. Gender: Girl Labor signs: I believe so! Belly Button in or out? Still an innie, but bordering to being flat. It looks like the bottom of a balloon. Wedding rings on or off? I lost the Target ring. :( Happy or Moody? Happy, but just getting tired of being prego. Looking forward to: Maybe having the baby this week!

post signature

No comments: