Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

January 4, 2012

31 week update

I am actually doing my 31 week update on time! YAY!
How far along? 31 Weeks
Total weight gain: A staggering 35 pounds. I'm pretty sure I will gain a total of 45 pounds for the whole pregnancy. That means I will have to lose 65 pounds to get back to my goal weight. This should be an adventure!
Maternity clothes? The shirts are all fine, but the pants are starting to get tighter. Only 7 1/2 more weeks of having to fit into my work pants.
Stretch marks? there are some random ones in different places, but none on my belly!
Sleep: sleep is difficult. When I am not awake from rolling over multiple times throughout the night, I am awake from my active brain. No fun!
Best moment this week: We put up the crib and decorated the baby space. I am so pleased with the results.
Miss Anything? I miss not hurting whenever I stand too long, or bend over to put on shoes, or simply breathing at times. That is why I am choosing an epidural.. I'm a wimp when it comes to pain.
Movement: more like shifting around rather than kicking. Sometimes, she flutter kicks for about 15 seconds. Really crazy to watch my stomach when she does that.
Food cravings: I am getting full a lot quicker these days, so my food cravings are reduced since I can't fit much in at one time.
Anything making you queasy or sick: the smell of steamed vegetables. Also, I was watching a show about the best BBQ in America, and I about threw up.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: some (review previous post)
Symptoms: Heartburn, out of breath every now & then, stomach pains, and starting to feel like I have to pee but then not much comes out (aka baby is resting on bladder)
Belly Button in or out? It is still somewhat in.
Wedding rings on or off? off. I now have to wear my fake Target ring.
Happy or Moody most of the time: For the most part, happy, but when it comes time for me to eat, I am one grumpy person (ask my sister about that!)Looking forward to: my prenatal massage at Watercourse way this week. Thank you, Nick, for the wonderful Christmas gift.

post signature

No comments: