Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

January 2, 2012

Baby space

While Rachel is here in town, I felt very strongly that she should help me decorate the baby space. I am sad that she won't be here when the baby actually arrives, but I want her to be a part of getting things ready. What better way then to get her creative expertise! She found the wall painting idea in the Pottery Barn Kids catalog. We went with the color that the magazine stated, but it turned out a bit lighter than the magazine. I still love it. Then we painted polka dots on the wall to add some fun! The crib set up was fairly easy and we bought a great mattress from Costco (thank you dad for the gift cards to Costco to enable us to purchase the mattress). Rachel made the baby a blanket for Christmas, which now sits right on top of the crib. The end result: a masterpiece that was made even more special because my sister helped me do it!

post signature

No comments: