Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

January 25, 2012

34 week update

According to babycenter.com, the average baby at 34 weeks is "almost 18 inches long and weighs 4 3/4 pounds (the weight of a cantaloupe). Babies who are born between 34-37 weeks who have no other health problems are generally fine". How far along? 34 weeks Total Weight Gain? not sure. I will find out at my doctor's appt tomorrow. Maternity Clothes? I look like a balloon in everything I wear. Stretch Marks? I found a couple marks on my hip and my inner thighs. Guess I should go get some mederma. Sleep? I have had horrible sleep this week. I even went home from work early yesterday to try to get some sleep. She is so active at night time that she keeps me up. Best moment this week? Finding out what the issue was on my car (wheel bearing). Even though it was a hefty price tag, my car has now had all the maintenance done that it needs. My car is baby ready. Miss anything? Lying on my back, the hot tub, and walking decent distances without breathing like I just ran a marathon. I also miss sleep. Movement? When is she not moving? All day and all night! There are 30 minute spans where she isn't moving, but once I change position, she is active again. Food cravings: "Nothing Bundt Cake" lemon cake. OMG so good. I just found a close location in San Carlos. Anything making you sick? Steamed veggies, fish, Indian food, BBQ, cigarette smoke, body odor, etc. Gender: Girl Labor signs: Every day. I am having constant contractions, but the doctor says they are just Braxton Hicks. I have started to record the frequency, just in case. Symptoms: Cramping, headaches, trouble breathing deeply, pain from her moving around. Luckily, I do not have swollen feet or ankles (yet). Belly Button in or out? Still an innie, although it looks like it is trying to become flat. Wedding rings on or off? Still wearing my fake Target ring Happy or Moody? I'm happy, except things that annoy me REALLY annoy me. I would go on a rampage if it wasn't for my intuitive husband who has amazing advice. Looking forward to: My baby shower this Saturday. I was worried that baby would make me go on bed rest before the shower, but it looks like all will be ok.

post signature

No comments: