Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

January 10, 2012

32 week update a day early

I had my doctor's appointment today, so I thought I would update my blog a day early.
How far along? 32 weeks
Total Weight Gain? 33 pounds. I lost 2 pounds!
Maternity Clothes? My maternity clothes are falling apart! The belly band that attaches to my pants is starting to come undone on a few pants. Yikes!
Stretch Marks? I found a couple marks on my hip, but I'm not sure if those are stretch marks or indentations from my pants.
Sleep? I am waking up multiple times throughout the night to go to the bathroom, but I haven't had the problem of waking up really early. It's almost getting hard to wake up at 6.
Best moment this week? Receiving the paperwork today for filling out information to apply for a birth certificate and register for the hospital.
Miss anything? I definitely miss my long 3 PM walk. It's getting harder and harder to walk the whole loop without cramping.
Movement? She must be a swimmer. She flutter kicks constantly. She also turns over throughout the day.
Food cravings: I actually craved a spinach salad today! Crazy! I've also had a weakness for snickerdoodles. yummy!
Anything making you sick? The constant cramping. It makes me feel like I have a bad tummy ache.
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: many Braxton Hicks contractions and pelvic cramping. My body just getting ready!
Symptoms: Cramping, headaches, trouble breathing deeply, you know... the usual.
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie
Wedding rings on or off? Still wearing my fake Target ring
Happy or Moody? This was an emotional week(mainly weekend) for me. One little thing set me off on Saturday and I ended up crying multiple times for a few hours. Ahh hormones.
Looking forward to: the meet and greet to find our future daughter's pediatrician. I hope we find a good one.

post signature

No comments: