Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

January 18, 2012

33 week update

Good morning. We have successfully reached 33 weeks!
How far along? 33 weeks
Total Weight Gain? not sure. I hope not much
Maternity Clothes? I am starting to not fit in most of my maternity clothes. Especially the shirts. They are getting too short.
Stretch Marks? I found a couple marks on my hip, but I'm not sure if those are stretch marks or indentations from my pants.
Sleep? I have been having vivid dreams that keep waking me up. Also, I am back to the frequency of bathroom runs as the first trimester.
Best moment this week? Bringing all the baby stuff down to my parent's house to keep there for the first two weeks after Baby Z is born.
Miss anything? Lying on my back, the hot tub, and walking decent distances without breathing like I just ran a marathon.
Movement? She scared me a bit the past few days by her lack of movement, but once she heard her daddy talk, she woke up and moved a lot.
Food cravings: I am loving my morning pumpkin spice latte. I just finished the last of the latte mix this morning and it is no longer in stores. :(
Anything making you sick? The smell of the elevator at work. Today, it was a mix of cigarettes and B.O.
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: many Braxton Hicks contractions and pelvic cramping. My body just getting ready!
Symptoms: Cramping, headaches, trouble breathing deeply, and today, the numb legs. She must be sitting on my siatic (sp?) nerve.
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie
Wedding rings on or off? Still wearing my fake Target ring
Happy or Moody? I'm happy, but starting to get a bit tired of being pregnant. I wish the end of February would come already.
Looking forward to: the potential of hiring my coverage contractor while I am out. Once I have the person trained and out here, I will feel a bit more at ease. And here is my 33 week picture for your enjoyment.

post signature

No comments: