Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

January 8, 2012

Car seat shopping

Car seats are a mandatory thing to have when leaving the hospital and for the next 12 years of the child's life. Every car seat has pros and cons that make it hard to decide. When you think you found the "right one", one user's bad comment makes you think twice. I decided to go to babies r us and try out the three I narrowed it down to: Graco 35, Chicco 30, and the Britax B-safe. All are about the same price. After feeling like the Britax fit my body best, I researched the price on Amazon. Turns out, Amazon had it for $45 less than babies r us. When my mom met me to help me look at car seats, she was surprised to find out I had made my decision and found a better price. I look forward to using this infant car seat for the first 35 pounds of our baby girl's life.


post signature

No comments: