Due March 7, 2012
a GIRL!!

January 24, 2012

Mountain living

Over the weekend, we experienced some high winds and intense rain storms. This resulted in our power being out on and off throughout the weekend (and yesterday). The storms at night kept waking me up as a result of huge branches dropping on the roof. It is somewhat relaxing to listen to the rain while you are awake, but while sleeping.. not so much. Also, baby Z is becoming more and more active at night time. I hope she doesn't keep up that habit after she is born. Ideally, she should be active during the day and calm at night. Let's hope this is what happens.. On a positive note, we have narrowed down the person who will be covering me while I am out. Let's hope that the regional On Premise Manager approves a higher pay rate so that she will accept the offer. With how I am feeling, I don't know if I can make it until the 24th. I could also be overly sensitive and should realize that all pregnant women feel this way in the last month or so of pregnancy. I will discuss with my doctor on Thursday as to whether or not baby Z will be on time or if she is big enough to induce earlier. We shall see. Only 6 more weeks!

post signature

No comments: